who looked at my google plus profile
 Daniel Engle

“One Last Time” Jon Michael Rainey

“One Last Time” Jon Michael Rainey
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Android friendly Link of “One Last Time”
“One Last Time” Jon Michael Rainey

11 Responses to “One Last Time” Jon Michael Rainey

1. Kegan T Armstrong July 19, 2012 at 10:39 pm

I cried because of this story he is so brave and you guys did a amazing video.

• vikingracing July 19, 2012 at 10:44 pm

thanks porkchop! glad you liked it….and for the record I might have gotten choked up a time or too during the edit, heavy stuff

• Kegan T Armstrong July 20, 2012 at 12:02 am

I know its a good heartbreaker video.

2. Ciera Bobb July 19, 2012 at 11:05 pm

My heart goes out to you kid. I admire you for your strength. You are so wise beyond your years. Keep on keepin’ on. <3

3. Ciera Bobb July 19, 2012 at 11:06 pm

4. Katie Wilson Wright July 20, 2012 at 7:48 am

Thank you for putting your story out there. My 11 year old daughter was diagnosed with epilepsy about 3 months ago. Her quad sits in our garage parked from her last ride. She doesn’t know if she will ever ride again, and this has just inspired her to take up something else. What she hasn’t figured out, but now she knows she is not alone. Hope you enjoy that last ride and it gives you everything you need to know what you already proved to me. Your the best at this very moment!

5. C2_racing July 20, 2012 at 9:02 am

All I can say is WOW!!!

6. cbob July 20, 2012 at 10:48 am

Jon Michael Rainey is this year’s (2011-2012) SETRA Overall C Champion in both the Enduro and Hare Scrambles Series.

God Bless you, Jon. Never lose your faith. God is good in all things.

7. Bkendurocross July 21, 2012 at 12:10 am

What an amazing Kid…. Good Luck on the next chapter of your life. Your a brave strong young man….. Good Luck
    Becky K
    AMA Geico Endurocross

8. Missy6160 July 22, 2012 at 11:26 pm

you dont know me im casey greens sister in law i seen this an oh my i want to do somthing u seem like the most awsome kid and im sure if u r freinds w casey u r is there anything i can do to help? maybe a funraiser or something for u or even get tested ur story really made me feel for u i dont know u but wish there was something i could do for u if there is please let me know

• vikingracing July 22, 2012 at 11:30 pm

A fundraiser/rideday is in the works right now. If you want to get tested you can contact Jon’s mother at 864-844-3263. Info on the ride day will be announced soon!
      Thanks!